What Is A Perma Column®
Perma-Column is an ICC-ES certified precast concrete column designed to keep wood out of the ground and free from rotting.
✔️ Simple Installation
✔️ No Waiting On Concrete Trucks
✔️ No Treated Wood In The Ground
✔️ No More Rot
BENEFITS OF PERMA-COLUMN®
• No expensive treated wood is required.
• The wood column is attached to a steel "U" connection bracket with 1/2" thru-bolts or 1/4" lag bolts depending on application and preference.
• Perma-Column's® innovative uplift anchor eliminates the need for an added concrete mix in the backfill.
• Every Perma-Column® is made of 10,000 p.s.i. pre-cast concrete, which is much stronger than the typical concrete found in foundations.
• Microfibers add shock resistance and durability.
• Micro silica enhances flexural and compressive strength and erosion resistance.
• A corrosion inhibitor protects the rebar reinforcement from rusting, and a final admixture is added to give freeze/thaw protection.
Perma-Column® outperforms treated wood — guaranteed.
Perma-Column® is 3x
stronger than concrete
Build to last.
the value of your building